How we teach
- Students are taught in small groups.
- Classes are interactive, stimulating and motivating.
- Teachers provide students with the individual attention they need to achieve their academic goals.
- Teachers know, motivate and understand their pupils.
- Teachers have a deep knowledge of the subject they teach.
- Work produced by students is put on display for everyone to appreciate.
- Progress records are regularly shared with parents.
How our pupils learn
- learn to work independently and acquire a passion for learning
- develop a critical approach, rather than memorising large amounts of factual data
- are encouraged to discuss topics with coherent arguments, supported by evidence.