A wide world to discover
Pupils enjoy a broad range of trips and visits as an integral part of their education. Students have an increasingly global vision of the world and a greater curiosity to discover new places. At our school they develop a multicultural mentality and learn to appreciate the value of both local and global cultures.
What trips do pupils go on?
Specific trips differ from year to year, depending on the curriculum and specific needs of students. However, regular trips include:
- Layos, Spain (Primary)
- Wales, UK (Primary)
- French exchange (Secondary)
- Berlin (Secondary)
- Romania (Bibac®)
Pupils also enjoy regular days out throughout all school stages:
- museums, e.g. CosmoCaixa, FAUNIA
- art galleries, e.g. Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, CaixaForum
- business visits, e.g. Microsoft
- international embassies
- farm visits (Early years).